Thursday, October 20, 2011

Season 3 Ep. 14: The Final Wave



Assalamualaikum wbt. and greetings.

It's been ages since the last update. Sorry for that. To my close friends and Ausmat students, you'll probably understand this, so I'm just going to cut the chase.
Trials exam was done and results came in. It was opposite to my expectation where the paper I thought to flunk turn the other way, and vice versa. It's probably another lesson to be learned the hard way... And there was also a "graduation" ceremony.
YAY I'm now proud to say I had completed AUSMAT!

It has been a pretty tough year but I'm proud to say that I've learnt things out of the book.
I learnt how to respect people,
to appreciate friendship,
to calmly handle challenges,
to think maturely,
to be critical,
to be accepting myself,
to not compare to other people,
to savour every moment of life,

and most importantly, closer to Allah SWT.

Every time I felt helpless and tired of worldly rat-race,
there is always Him whom I can turn to.
His words are the best remedy for our stress. Like the ones below:



"Oleh itu, maka (tetapkanlah kepercayaanmu) bahawa sesungguhnya tiap-tiap kesukaran disertai kemudahan, (Sekali lagi ditegaskan): Bahawa sesungguhnya tiap-tiap kesukaran disertai kemudahan. Kemudian apabila engkau telah selesai (daripada sesuatu amal soleh), maka bersungguh-sungguhlah engkau berusaha (mengerjakan amal soleh yang lain), Dan kepada Tuhanmu sahaja hendaklah engkau memohon (apa yang engkau gemar dan ingini)." [94: 5-8]

“……dan janganlah kamu berputus asa dari rahmat serta pertolongan Allah. Sesungguhnya tidak berputus asa dari rahmat dan pertolongan Allah itu melainkan kaum yang kafir” – Surah Yusuf Ayat 87
p/s: doakan kejayaan kami untuk SACE 2011 yang akan bermula pada 1 November

No comments: